Review the materials in this section on the Partnership Matrix. Think about the human service organization you are developing for this class and complete the following tasks:
- Identify one Grassroots Lobbying group and one Direct Lobbying group that is working to support the needs of your clients.
- Identify the Stage of the Life Cycle of Social Movements (Emergence, Coalescence, Bureaucratization, or Decline) that best describes the issues that need to be addressed with your clients.
- Identify one way to use the Collaboration, Strategic Alliance, and Corporate Integration strategies of the Partnership Matrix to enhance the Advocacy work of your organizations.
- Determine which approach from the Partnership Matrix would be the best fit for your organization. Explain your answer.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- One reference is required. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through Assignments in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.
In this course all your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation.