Create a 10- to 14-slide (Title and Reference slides) Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that examines one plant hormone and its role in plant growth and function. Basic requirements for all Powerpoint Presentations:
- No more than 6 bullet points per slide
- No more than 10 words on each bullet point
- All explanation should be in the slide notes – all slide notes must be CITED.
- Maximum word count for slide notes = 250 words per slide
- Must have an Introduction slide and a conclusion slide
- All images must have an in-text citation underneath them and their full reference should go in the references slide(s)
Incorporate the following elements into your presentation, information should be present in the SLIDE NOTES:
- Provide an overview of your plant hormone.
- Provide a brief history of scientific inquiry surrounding your hormone. Describe one experiment that led to understanding the hormone’s function.
- Describe the development of structures involved in plant growth, meristems, cambium, flowers, and seeds. What plant structures and functions are associated with the hormone? Explain how it influences plant growth and function. Include a picture to support your explanation. To locate the picture you want to use, select a search engine, and search for the image. Be sure your image is clear and contains an APA formatted in-text citation.
- Provide a photo or diagram (with an APA formatted in-text citation) and an explanation of the effects of hormone deficiency and excess on plant growth or function.
- Review the main points of the presentation and summarize the hormone’s major function for plant growth as a conclusion.
- Include elegant graphics and a reference slide with citations for photos, cartoons, diagrams, and other references.
You should have a minimum of 5 references for this assignment, one of those references must be from a SCHOLARLY SOURCE (Use the Library Webpage to help you with this).
Direct Quotes are limited to 2 small quotes (less than 40 words).
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Include all references and in-text citations – all should be formatted in APA style. Include an in-text citation for each paragraph and image, and include a references slide. Assignments with either of these missing will be considered plagiarism and will not be graded.