This is a Q & A forum – you must post your initial ideas before you will be able to view your classmates.
Read to the following: http://www.myhealthnewsdaily.com/2115-female-fedicide-pregnancy-baby-sex.html
Do you believe this is an issue that should be addressed by the introduction of new medical guidelines or laws? Do you agree or disagree with Dr. Rajendra Kale’s viewpoint? Explain
- Initial post by Monday 3/17 by 9pm
- A minimum of 2 replies by Friday 3/21 at 9pm
Guidelines for discussion forums:
- While it is easy to fall into the casual nature of many of our everyday online interactions (such as Facebook or IM), this is a college course and you are expected to maintain a certain level of professionalism. Keep in mind that you are being evaluated on what you are posting and how it is written.
- This class is usually taken by a wide range of students with various backgrounds and experiences. Use the discussions as an opportunity to understand other’s viewpoints on the topic presented.
- Since a good discussion requires some back and forth between the participants, you are also expected to participate in the discussion throughout the Module. Students who only access and post to the discussion on a single day may not receive full credit.
- Please make sure that you are proofreading your contribution prior to its submission. There is a spell-check feature in the discussion forum that you can find it in the menu on top of where you write your contribution.