In a personal reflection of 1,000– words, consider how a Christian might benefit from a study of other religions by addressing the following:
- Can Christian dialogue with other religious traditions be a part of the calling to proclaim the Gospel?
- What can Christians learn from other religious traditions?
- Can religious experiences or teachings in other faiths be validated?
- How can Christians think critically about their encounters with members of other faiths?
- Be sure to support your personal reflections with examples and constructive thought
1. Aren’t all Religions the Same?
Read “Aren’t all Religions the Same?” by Ewing, from the RZIM website.
2. Don’t all Religions lead to God?
Read “Don’t all Religions lead to God?” by Ewing, from the RZIM website.
3. Isn’t Christianity Arrogant?
Read “Isn’t Christianity Arrogant?” by Bannister, from the RZIM website.
4. The Global Christian Population: An Interactive Feature
Read “The Global Christian Population: An Interactive Feature,” from the Pew Research Religion & Public Life Project.