research and prepare a community-level strategic plan
Topic: Decreasing obesity in hispanics in Miami dade county.
Include the following in your paper:
- Provide an overview of the community health issue as described in Part A with identified causes andinfluences, including knowledge gaps.
- Detail the prevalence of the issue inside and outside the United States.
- Describe potential monetary costs associated with the issue in the United States.
- You must include data as part of your introduction (images, charts, graphs, etc., may be included as well as written data).
- Describe advance practice roles and management strategies that affect change at the community level.
- Identify key community and social resources that negatively and positivelyaffect the selected issue.
- Identify changes or enhancements in community–related services for your selected topic.
- Develop a strategic plan that could decrease the prevalence of your selected topic.The goals for this plan needs tobe specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Include how your plan takes into consideration health literacy, socioeconomic factors, and cultural differences.
- A summary of the goals and challenges
- An assessment of the outlook for action/progress