Given your readings and discussions during this module, reflect on who ought to participate in crafting healthcare policies and, perhaps more importantly, should NOT be a significant participant in writing healthcare policies, and explain why or why not. Consider the following questions in formulating your response to the readings, discussion boards, and study notes as well as current events in the healthcare field for this week:
- How do my personal/professional experiences relate to the course readings?
- What issues in the module impacted me the most given my professional and/or personal experiences?
- To what degree have the discussions in the class been helpful in relating to the issues raised by the readings?
- Are there any issues that arise that have not been addressed in the readings?
- What other information, if any, would I need to completely address the policy issue or course related topics at hand?
Your reflection papers should address different topics/ materials covered and be no more than 3-4 pages using APAformat. (NOTE: these questions are merely offered as suggestions, and you may certainly create a reflection paper in a way that best suits your reaction to the materials we have covered during the week).