Definition and Value Assignment
Write a 1-2 page (not including title page or references) paper using a minimum of three scholarly references. Include a definition of public health and then select an achievement of the U.S. public health system. Build support for this achievement which includes recent data/outcomes and recommendations for future improvements as pulled from the online library. Some ideas for this assignment could be emergency preparedness, immunizations, infant mortality, safer food and water, tobacco use, etc.
Your paper should include:
· An introduction to public health (one paragraph)
· Definition and why you selected this definition (one paragraph)
· Description of the U.S. public health system achievement selected and support for that achievement (two to three paragraphs)
· Recommendations for continued future improvements (two paragraphs),
· Conclusion (one paragraph).
Save your file as a Word Document (.doc or docx).
Include the term Definition and your First Name when saving your file. Example: Definition_David.docx
Upload your completed document using the Browse button, and then click the Submit button.
Points Possible: 30
3 points for introduction
15 points for paper body
2 points for conclusion
5 points for use of writing guidelines