- Analyze leadership and management roles in change management
- Evaluate different change management models.
- Examine various roles in change management.
- Analyze methods for understanding and mapping change in an organization.
- Critique strategies for removing barriers to change.
- Examine leadership’s role in executing successful change.
You serve as the change leader for Delta Pacific Company (DPC). Up until this point, the organizational culture has been one of a traditional culture as the company had a manufacturing environment.
DPC has undergone an extensive change from manufacturing to consulting, including new employee roles and responsibilities, training, and resources. However, there have been organizational barriers and employee resistances to the changes, resulting in a declining profitability.
You have decided to design a Change Leadership Strategy plan to present to the leaders of DPC to meet their goal of changing the culture from the more traditional manufacturing environment to one of a contemporary consulting environment. To complete your Leading Change Plan, please include the following: 3 page minimum
- An APA-formatted title page.
- Breakdown of the current issues that Delta Pacific are facing.
- Analyzation of change leadership strategy to be implemented.
- Classify what type of leader mindset is needed to create a new environment.
- Compare and contrast advantages and disadvantages of two popular change models. Include at least three similarities and three differences. Choose the one that you feel best compliments your strategy .
- Explain how the change model you decided to use will ensure the most effective and efficient process of changing an organizational culture.
- Construct a leadership team.
- Explain the importance of the leader’s position within each area of the change plan.
- Include examples of what the leaders should expect during the change process.
- Continue with your plan to explain at least two specific organizational barriers and at least two specific employee resistance behaviors that are most likely to occur during an organizational culture change.
- Design strategies to combat those barriers and resistance behaviors.
- Discuss the behaviors that DPC’s leaders need to exhibit to ensure a positive and successful cultural shift for the long-term.
- Include the top mistakes leaders make during an organizational culture change and your recommendations to avoid those mistakes (module 6).
- Please include an APA-formatted reference page to document the sources used for your research. Make sure that your sources are credible.