For this project, you will design an information pamphlet or poster that emphasizes the anatomical and physiological aspects of your assigned condition on each of the following systems, giving consideration to of the all levels of organization (i.e. chemical, cellular, tissue, organ, and system):
· · Integumentary (both the cutaneous membrane, and accessory structures);
· · Muscular;
· · Skeletal (axial, appendicular, and joints);
· · Nervous (spinal, cranial, somatic, and autonomic);
· · A brief mention of any major impacts on other organ systems (i.e., digestive, respiratory, reproductive, circulatory, endocrine, lymphatic, or urinary).
The pamphlet or poster should also identify symptoms that people with this condition may experience, basic statistics on the occurrence rate of the condition, and an overview of the most up-to-date treatment options (searching for relevant news articles may be useful in this regard).
· · Three-fold pamphlets must be designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper; a one sided poster can be up to 11X17 in size.
· · The pamphlet or poster should be aesthetically pleasing and easy to read; you may use any format, colour scheme, or existing templates that you like so long as the information is clearly communicated.
· · It should include tables, graphs, and figures.
· · Ensure all information (including figures and tables) is cited appropriately: projects lacking proper citation will automatically be given a mark of zero.
· · Include at least two references from peer reviewed scientific journals.
· · Points will be deducted for poor spelling and/or grammar.