My career interest in Psychology is applied behavioral analysis i have a passion for working with children and I love the behaviors I feel this aspect has a lot i can continue to learn from. I currently work in a related field as a TSS worker I would with children who have development disorders I do early interventions I also work with youth who have behavioral problems and the ABA degree will allow me to move up in the company I currently work for.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS OR ANY ISSUES PLEASE MESSAGE ME ASAP DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE. ALSO IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT I EXPECT IT TO BE COMPLETED ON OR BEFORE THE DUE DATE PROVIDED UNLESS WE MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS DO NOT BID ON THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE YOU CAN HANDLE ALL ASPECTS OF THIS ASSIGNMENT INCLUDING DUE DATE CONFIDENTLY .
- What topic and research question did you pursue?
- How is your research question relevant to your passions and interests in psychology and to your purpose?
- Reflecting on the Library Research Knowledge Assessment, what skill areas were recommended for improvement and what skill areas did you do well on?
- What strategies did you use to locate relevant articles?
- Did you find Boolean commands (for example, AND, OR) confusing? What tips would you give others for learning these commands?
- What insights did you gather about your research question?
- What conclusions did you come to about the role of research in your future career vision?