This is a follow-up to PART ONE from https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/dnp-patient-outcomes-and-sustainable-change-19540101
Topic: Quality and Sustainability Paper PART TWO – Analysis and Application
The Quality and Sustainability Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part two of the assignment. Learners are required to analyze the quality outcomes and/or patient safety measures of a health care entity to determine its successes and failures, identify potential obstacles to the implementation of the measures, and determine what collaborative efforts are needed to create sustainability.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite..
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that provides the following:
- Identify or create a health care entity. Provide an overall description of this entity without using the real name (i.e., location, size, profit or nonprofit, years in operation). Do not give the real name of any entity or person you are describing.
- Using defined quality outcomes and/or patient safety measures, describe the health care entity’s successes and failures. Include identified criteria and data that demonstrate why this entity is successful and in what areas.
- Using the quality outcomes data, identify a quality or safety area that nursing science can impact. Describe the specific variables.
- Identify potential obstacles (such as economics or ethical issues) that may hinder the implementation of the quality or safety measure.
- Identify those groups or leadership roles within the entity with whom you may need to collaborate.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to the DNP resources in the DC Network.
Read Chapters 4 and 11 in Outcome Assessment in Advanced Practice Nursing 4e.
Ruggles, B. M., Xiong, A., & Kyle, B. (2019). Healthcare coverage in the US and Japan: A comparison. Nursing, 49(4), 56-60. doi:10.1097/01.NURSE.0000553277.03472.d8
Cheng, S., Jin, H., Yang, B., & Blank, R. H. (2018). Health expenditure growth under single-payer systems: Comparing South Korea and Taiwan. Value in Health Regional Issues, 15, 149-154. doi:10.1016/j.vhri.2018.03.002
Rajfur, P., & Hys, K. (2018). Management of the healthcare system in Germany and France. Medical Science Pulse, 12(4), 55-60. doi:10.5604/01.3001.0012.7213
Explore “Guidance: Delivering Better Integrated Care” located on the GOV.UK website.
Explore the healthcare search page located on the Government website.
Explore the Country Comparison: Health Expenditures page of the Central Intelligence Agency website.
Mossialos, E., Djordjevic, A., Osborn, R., & Sarnak, D. (Eds.). (2017). International profiles of health care systems, 2017: Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, England, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the United States. New York, NY: Commonwealth Fund.