Do seeds grow faster with more sun
You can pick the type of seed (should be fast growing), and the parameter to change (light, water, etc.)
– You will pick an experiment from a list, write a design for it, and run the experiment over the course of several weeks. You will collect and interpret data, make graphs, and finally write up a scientific report on your experiment. It should include all the parts of a typical research paper including abstract, introduction and statement, limitations of your study, methods and materials, the main body of the paper, data, charts & graphs, and a conclusion. Like all your other assignments, it should be written in clear, easy to read English with no spelling or grammatical errors. Don’t forget to include charts or graphs! I will be grading on the following criteria:
1. Your experiment is on one of the allowed topics.
2. The format is correct, including clearly defined topical areas such as materials & methods, results, discussion.
3. Be sure to include your hypothesis, including a null hypothesis.
4. Discuss your experimental design in methods & materials.
5. Show your results in a table, be sure to include graphs for your data.
6. Be sure to actually discuss what you learned in your conclusion – and what you would do differently if you tried this again.
7. Use proper English, including grammar and spelling.
I attached the best example of this assignment, but my won’t similar with that.
and also I attached my planner below.