Draft Chapter 5: Conclusion
For this discussion, post your Chapter 5: Conclusion draft.
Write your research question at the top of the post. Use the following headings to organize your work:
- Implications: Describe what the study means for participants, their communities, and the professionals who serve them.
- Describe how the new knowledge serves the scientists who strive to build on current interpretations of available evidence.
- Think about the ramifications of the study for all stakeholders, including the agencies and institutions that fund research. This is where you can begin to address the value of the study to potential grantors and other funding sources.
- Limitations: Address the methodological strengths and weaknesses as well as potential populations that may benefit from extensions of the research beyond the current scope of the research question.
- Consider alternate research practices that may yield additional valuable information.
- Suggestions for Future Research: Wrap up the final chapter by introducing possible areas of related study and the potential for further investigation into new populations or regions.
- Consider ways of extending the current research question.
When posting this discussion, please copy and paste the draft of Chapter 5 to the message box in addition to submitting a Word doc.