*YOU MUST TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED CHART and QUESTIONS AND IT MUST BE LEGIBLE!
Answers MUST be…
- typed (no smaller than 11-point font)
- complete sentences (i.e., grammatically correct – AND spell check!)
- THIS IS NOT A GROUP EFFORT – NO POINTS WILL BE AWARDED, IF YOUR PAPER IS SIMILAR IN CONTENT AND WORDING TO THAT OF YOUR PEER’S.
Complete ALL 4 modules:
1. Intro & Rules
3. Pedigree and Genes
4. The Plates Problem
Complete and answer all of the questions from each module.
Breed dragons to yield several offspring and develop a chart for all of the phenotypic characteristics you observe.
- Note the genotype and dominant/recessive condition for each trait.
- When you reach this section of the exercise, be sure to change the genotype for all traits to complete the chart.
SEE THE ATTACHNENTS
you should launch JAVA things that will help you
* Dont write Eassy i need you to answer the questions and fill the chart in the attachments
**YOU MUST TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED CHART and QUESTIONS AND IT MUST BE LEGIBLE!
the website https://concord.org/stem-resources/modern-genetics