Consider the following:
Workplace trends within and outside health care require employees to connect with an ever-widening array of coworkers, consultants, off-site employees, and other resources. Sharing knowledge is critical to any organization’s success, especially in the health care industry.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following questions:
- Which organizational model best describes your organization or an organization with which you are familiar?
- How does your organization currently share knowledge or involve employees in formulating solutions to problems?
Include the following in your paper:
- The techniques that have been most effective for sharing information and ideas
- The techniques that proved to be ineffective
- How these techniques might be applied or modified in a health care work environment
- How technology might also affect this process
Cite a minimum of 3 references, one of which may be your course textbook, to support your position.
Can NOT have any plagarism as this teacher checks and is VERY strict about it.