Your assignment must illustrate knowledge of the concepts through an original personal and/or professional integration of the text material. All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and must be written at graduate level English. The content, conciseness, and clarity of your answers will be considered in the evaluation of your work.
You must integrate the material presented in the text in your own understanding, and cite your work according to APA format.
Assignment should be approx. 1 page per question.
Entire assignment should be 4-6 pages, plus a title and reference page
11. Dr. Jones has been hired to conduct a forensic evaluation related to an accusation of child abuse and neglect. What competencies does Dr. Jones need to have in order to ethically perform this service?
12. What are the ethical and legal considerations in the selection and use of assessment instruments for Expert Testimony?
13. Discuss whether the topic of suicide risk should be discussed during the informed consent process.
14. Discuss the pros and cons of offering psychotherapy services to an individual who is already currently receiving mental health services.
15. Discuss the ethical issues related to the integration of religion and spirituality into psychotherapy.
Assignment OutcomesRecognize the major issues related to sound and professional practice in psychology Assess and evaluate legal and ethical mandates in clinical context Describe local laws regulating the practice of psychology Explain the training, supervision, and state licensing requirements Formulate ethical applications to culture and diversity issues