Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem. .
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the following:
- List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem.
- Identify the structure and function of the main organs in at least two organisms, and indicate why they are suited for that environment.
- Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers and D for decomposers.
- Name types of consumers in your ecosystem.
- List the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
- Name of the plant or animal
- What it eats
- What eats it
- How it adapts to the ecosystem
- Describe the ecosystem’s population growth and regulation through community interactions.
- Evaluate potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution.
Utilize labels and associated details in the diagram.
Review assignment expectations included in the attached grading rubric.
Prepare a 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation including your findings. Format your diagram consistent with APA guidelines.