8pages and 6 slide power point for $50
Ashford 6: – Week 5 – Journal
End of Course Reflection
Take a few minutes to reflect on your experiences, in this course. Create a six-to-nine PowerPoint presentation for this reflection. Feel free to use the following digital tools to create a creative reflection:
What words come to mind? Select five-to-six words that relate to learning theories, implications of social and environmental factors on learning, interactions of development and learning, teaching strategies for accommodating diverse learners, and the relationship of measurement, assessment, and evaluation in the teaching-learning process. For each selected word, provide a visual representation along with a summary of how the word defines the class experience for you. In your final slide, provide a brief paragraph how will the knowledge gained support you as a future educator.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal entries.
Ashford 6: – Week 5 – Final Project
Literature Review and Analysis
For the final assignment, students will select a topic in educational psychology. Find at least five scholarly articles, in addition to the textbook, from the Ashford University Library on that topic, and prepare a literature review and analysis in addition to a summary of implications.
A literature review is a summary of how your research articles supported your thesis statement. Be sure to consider opposing views in your literature review. Here are some resources to help you understand the process better:
To complete the Literature Review and Analysis, follow these steps:
- Select a topic of interest relevant to the field of educational psychology. Your topic must address one of the categories below:
I have selected
- Strategies for how and why teachers can incorporate affective activities into their daily instruction.
Narrow your topic and turn it into a question. Your thesis statement aims to answer this question. This can also guide your search for articles. (My driving force question behind the research will be, what are the main strategies teachers can use to incorporate affective activities into their daily instruction?
- Once a topic/research question has been selected, search for five research articles from scholarly sources that address your topic. Your articles must be empirically based, meaning they involve a research study. Your articles must also be current, meaning they have been published post-2000.
- After reading your articles, write your paper. Your paper must have the following criteria. Be sure to use these headings in your paper:
- Introduction: Be sure to clearly state your topic of choice for your research, why you selected it, and a clear thesis statement. Your thesis statement is your position on this topic. You must be able to support your position with research from your articles.
- Literature Review (Body of Paper): A literature review is a summary of how your research articles supported your thesis statement. Be sure to consider opposing views in your literature review. See the resources above to help you understand the process better.
- Analysis: In this section, you will analyze your findings from the articles and answer these questions: With which points did you agree and/or disagree and why? Which points resonated with you and why? Which points need further clarification and why? How does educational psychology support your understanding of your topic? All of your statements need to be supported by evidence from the required sources you referenced to create this review.
- Summary of Practical Implications: Describe how this knowledge will support your role as an educator. Make a list of three to four practical implications and describe each one.
- Conclusions: After your review and analysis of the literature, describe the ideas you have formulated based on the research. Describe any lingering questions about the topic you would want to know more about and why further study is warranted.
The Final Assignment:
- Must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include an APA formatted title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.