- Select a topic of interest to you from the developmental psychopathology topics covered in the course.
- Research and critique 15–20 scholarly articles related to the selected topic.
- Select 8–10 articles that are most relevant to your topic.
- Create an Annotated Bibliography by annotating each article you selected.
- Limit each annotation to one paragraph. Each annotation should include the purpose of the study and the findings of each article.
- Write a one-page introduction to introduce the topic and explain your interest in the topic.
- Write 4–6 pages of annotation text.
- Write 1–2 page observation/implication paper. Synthesize the arguments and ideas of the scholars who contributed to your topic.
The Annotated Bibliography should contain a minimum of 20 references. The Annotated Bibliography should focus on a major childhood disorder. At least 10 of the references should relate to treatment or treatment issues of your selected disorder.
Project should be a total of 6–9 pages in length, which includes the 1-page for the introduction, 4–6 pages for the annotated bibliography, and 1–2 pages for the observation/implication paper.