HCS 430 Week 4 Learning Team Human Resources Presentation Outline (***** 2 Pages + APA Format ******)
Learning Team Human Resources Presentation Outline
Complete a slide-by-slide outline of your Human Resources Presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint®. Consider the layout and the speaker’s notes for each slide in addition to the wording on the slide. Refer to the course materials for specific aspects of this outline. This assignment serves as an advance plan of the formal assignment to be completed in week 5.
Include the following in your outline:
· On each slide,
o list the main topics.
o list two or three subtopics.
· In the speaker’s note section,
o describe the layout or appearance of the slide.
Include a brief description of the text the speaker notes will contain.
Outline A: Current components and implications of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Outline B: Brief summary of current and future trends for statutory, regulatory, and common law requirements of confidentiality in the health care industry
HCS 430 Week 4 Human Resources Presentation Outline
HCS 430 HCS/430 HCS430 Week 4 Learning Team Human Resources Presentation Outline
HCS 430 Week 5 Learning Team Human Resource Presentation (***** 13 Slides+ Speaker Notes+ Images+ Conclusion+ References *****)
Learning Team: Human Resources Presentation
As senior members of the human resources team, you have been asked to give a presentation on the state of the union to the board of directors. The presentation must include past, present, and future legal issues.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes summarizing your findings to the board. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation. In your presentation, include at least two main points for each of the following bullets:
· State and federal statutory and regulatory enactments related to patients’ rights and responsibilities
· Current principles of patient consent and the resulting implications for the health care industry
· The current state and future trends of physicians’ rights and responsibilities in the delivery of health care
· Current components and implications of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Brief summary of current and future trends for statutory, regulatory, and common law requirements of confidentiality in the health care industry
· Current and future legal and ethical obligations relating to the documentation, retention, storage, and use of medical records
Format the speaker’s notes in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
HCS430 Week 5 Learning Team Human Resource Presentation
HCS/430 Week 5 Learning Team Human Resource Presentation
HCS430 HCS 430 Week 5 Human Resource Presentation
HCS430 Week 4 / Week 5 Learning Team Human Resources Presentation / Outline