The topic for the course paper will be related to Healthcare Delivery Systems. The paper will begin with an introduction and background information on the chosen topic. The background information should envelop your specific chosen topic, highlighting key components such as improving health status, socioeconomic drivers, gaps in service, ethical dilemmas, etc. As related to your topic, you are asked to recommend improvements to the present system. Researching and citing specific resources to back your suggested recommendations are required.
Choose from the following topics:
1. Identify and discuss the role of five major stakeholders the U.S. healthcare system.
Based on the evidence, what recommendations would you offer to stakeholder roles to effect positive affects in healthcare delivery systems?
2. Discuss 3 to 5 strengths and weakness each of the U.S. healthcare system.
What strategies would you recommend to support the strengths of the system and minimize the weaknesses?
3. Describe five government organizations and their roles in healthcare.
Identify key components and their effect on various healthcare populations.
4. Evaluate the role of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in healthcare.
Identify the influence of socioeconomic drivers.
5. Discuss the issue of geographic distribution of physicians and its impact on access to care.
What 3 strategies could be implemented to meet the needs of the healthcare population?