This two-part assignment enables you to reflect on your individual strengths and problem-solving skills as they apply to the group process and decision making.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper formatted according to APA guidelines. The paper must be organized according to the following categories:
- Part 1: Individual Strengths and the Group Process
- Describe a group setting or scenario in which you have worked or of which you are currently a part.
- What are the strengths and skills that you have brought to this group setting? How have they benefited the group?
- Are there any drawbacks your strengths and skills have brought to the group? Describe how they have affected the group.
- How have other group members’ strengths and skills affected the group process?
- What are some skills you could improve on to foster a more effective group environment? How can you improve these skills?
- Part 2: Problem Solving Techniques and Group Decision Making
- What problem solving techniques do you know or use regularly?
- How do your techniques influence group decisions?
- What other problem solving techniques could you use when making group decisions?
- What can you do to develop or improve your problem solving techniques?
API STYLE, Due on Monday the 9th before midnight