Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
This week you will submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2, for all three groups of learners:
- Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience.
- Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Describe the lesson content.
- Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
- Describe instructional methods.
- Indicate time allotted for each activity.
- Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
- Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
Submit your response in a 6- to 7-page paper