1) Minimum 10 slides
Cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person.
All references will be verified.
All references must relate to the PICOT question
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years.
My PICOT question is ‘will off springs of diabetic patients (P), undergoing thiazolidinedione therapy (I), benefit by not becoming diabetic (O) later in life (T)?’
- Define the clinical key questions based on PICOT.
- Briefly review the database selected for key clinical questions.
- Identify the studies of the database search that are a Level I or II evidence.
- Interpret the statistical results of the studies identified in Step 3.
- Design a presentation.
- Place results /overview of research in PowerPoint.