Interprofessional Practice and Collaboration:
The future of health care delivery will require multidisciplinary teams of health care professionals that collaborate to provide patient-centered care. The key to high performance in multidisciplinary teams is an understanding of the distinctive roles, skills, and values and ethics of all team members. What will be your role as an NP and how do you see yourself collaborating with other health care professionals? Why is this important to know and understand? Who benefits? Who are the stakeholders.Support your work with examples and evidence-based research.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully(as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric(under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spellingand grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writingAssignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English(correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered,logical,and unified,as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, andmechanics; and
- use APA 6th Editionformat as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.