YOUR JOURNEY OF LIFE PAPER I WROTE THE PAPER I NEED YOU TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS INCORPORATED IN THE PAPER… THAT PART IS VERY IMPORTANT I JUST GAVE MY BIO!!!
Each student will write a “developmental autobiography.” Reflecting on your developing years of life, each student will consider their infancy, childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood and relate the significant events to the developmental and learning theories covered in the Lifespan Development course. This assignment is intended to provide you with an opportunity to reexamine your own life as well as to demonstrate mastery of the major concepts taught in this course. Therefore, your paper will:
1. Describe your life changes in terms of your cognitive abilities, psychosocial development (including moral reasoning), and biosocial status through your lifespan to the present. Delineate each life stage and describe the developmental and learning theories relevant to understanding your growth.
2. Evaluate the relative contributions of heredity (nature) versus environment (nurture) on your development.
3. Describe how you were influenced by specific learning experiences and how learning theory may be used to guide interventions to produce desired changes you have experienced.
4. Be sure to describe significant life events that shaped your growth and impacted your development.
5. Construct your “self- theory” as the summary to this project.
6. Cite any sources using the APA format on a separate page.