Maslow’s Hierarchy of Motives
Answer the following in a Word document that is a minimum of 2 pages in length:
1. Describe each level of Maslow’s Hierarchy.
2. Consider the motivations that people have at each level. Do you believe that people at lower levels aspire to higher levels? Explain why you do or do not believe that they have difficulty considering other levels.
3. Do you believe that Maslow was correct in his assessment of motives?
4. What does the term self-actualization mean to you? How will you know if you are self-actualized?
5. Do all people have the same goals? Look at the self-actualization goals in your book. Do these goals resonate with you?
Respond to the prompt below. Follow APA guidelines and include a title page, citations, and references. Please utilize LIRN to help you get started with your search. You may visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize LIRN successfully.
Choose three concepts from Module 6 that you have found most interesting. Your submission must be at least 2 pages in length. Complete the following:
Describe each concept.
Explain the application each has to modern psychology or ‘real life.’