Select one of the following disorders:
- Depressive disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (10slide min) in which you compare and contrast the major approaches to clinical psychology—psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and family systems—in relation to the selected disorder. Address the following items:
- Discuss the philosophical origins of each approach.
- Identify the goals of each approach.
- Describe the techniques and strategies used by each approach.
- Explain how each approach affects the treatment strategies for your selected disorder.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each approach, in relation to your selected disorder, based on treatment outcome research.
Include speaker notes with your presentation. ***** There will be two submissions – the actual full powerpoint, and another document (NOT necessarily in APA) where all the speaker notes are copied and pasted onto a document.
Incorporate information from at least five peer-reviewed publications.
Cite each outside source on a slide titled References.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. This means an introduction, conclusion, reference slides, headings, no use of first person or contractions, correct citations, etc.