Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for the health care organizations:
In a 10 to- 12 page paper (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
- Brief background of the facility.
- Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
- Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
- Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
- Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
- Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
When writing your paper, use 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines. Use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, a minimum of three of which must be from the Ashford Online Library. All sources must be cited according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment
I HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE ASSIGNMENT SO I ONLY NEED A FEW MORE PAGES…..WILL SEND YOU WHAT I HAVE SO FAR.