need quick turn around for paper regarding a significant event – divorce of parents
Select a significant event (either positive or negative) that occurred before you reached adulthood and that has had a life-shaping effect on your life.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describeyour significant event (one to two (1-2) sentences).
- Discusswhy the memory of the event you described may or may not be completely accurate.
- Determinethe effect the event has had on your subjective well-being.
- Discussthe role the event may have played in the continued development of your personality.
- Determinethe positive or negative impacts of the event on your overall health (including your reaction to stressors and your ability to cope).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.