TOPIC: PSYCHOSOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER.
3 ARTICLES FROM Ashford University is attached that must be used in references.
I have attached 5 articles from Ashford University Please select 3 out of the 5
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Section 1.4 of the Newman (2016) textbook, view the instructional tutorials embedded in the How to Locate Scholarly Articles quiz (A Digital Library (Links to an external site.), Keywords Are Critical (Links to an external site.), Database Search Tips (Links to an external site.), and Help! Need an Article! (Links to an external site.)), view the Evaluating Sources (Links to an external site.) tutorial in the Ashford University Library, and read Developing a Topic (Links to an external site.) in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Part of the preparation work for applying the scientific method is to define the research topic and learn what is already known about it, based on previous research.
Using the topic you selected for the Week 1 discussion, go to the Ashford University Library and find three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles about the topic. Download the full-text PDF of each article and save them on your computer.
In this paper, you will describe your research topic, identify the articles you found, and discuss what you think each article says about your topic. Upload the PDFs of the articles with your assignment in Waypoint.
For this assignment,
- Describe the chosen research topic.
- Identify three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles from the Ashford University Library that directly relate to the topic. Read each with the intent of understanding what it reflects about your topic.
- Evaluate how each article relates to your topic.
- Properly cite all articles within your paper. (For assistance see the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.))
- Upload the full text PDFs of the articles with your paper.
The Focus Topic and References paper