Read the “Case Study Analysis.”
Select one of the following theories that you feel best applies to treating the client in the case study:
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using the theory you chose. Include the following in your analysis.
- What concepts of the theory make it the most appropriate for the client in the case study?
- Why did you choose this theory over the others?
- What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
- Is the theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
- What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
- What is the client’s role in counseling?
- For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
- What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
- What may be a risk in using this approach?
Besides the course textbook, include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
Each response to the assignment prompts should be addressed under a separate heading in your paper. Refer to “APA Headings and Seriation,” located on the Purdue Owl website for help in formatting the headings.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.