Deliverable Length: 300-500 words
Personality Assessment Primary Task Response: Take the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
* Share your 4-letter personality type. What does each letter strand for, and what does it mean about yourpersonality?
* Share which type of temperament you fit. Discuss your temperament style.
* Share some of the insights you gained about your personality and temperament. Do you agree or disagree with characteristics of your personality and temperament? Explain why/
* Include some of the career options that you think fit your personality and temperament. Explain why you think the options that you cited might be good fits for.
* How could personality or temperament assessments be used in your career>
* Are there better ways to assess personality? Explain your Answer.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least 100- words reply about Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
* What insight did you gain about personality from reading your classmates’ personality types?
* Do you agree with your class mates about how personality assessments should be used? Why or why not?
* what are some of the differences and similarities that you see between your posting and your classmates’ postings? How can you use the differences to advance the discussion?
300-500 words written as an essay type and double spaced, Times New Roman (12-point,and 1 inch margins
*Proofread for spelling and grammatical error
Keirsey.(n.d.). Welcome to the Keirsey temperament sorter (KTS-II). Retrieved from