- Describe one research question you would like to explore related to learning and memory.
- Choose two of the three conceptual approaches listed above. Compare and contrast how these approaches address your research question.
- Find three or four scholarly sources, such as peer-reviewed research articles or textbooks, that are related to this research question. Describe what you learned from these sources regarding your research question, and explain how this knowledge contributes to your understanding.
- Identify which conceptual approach best fits the approach of each of the authors of the scholarly sources.
- Describe the methods and measures used in each of the three conceptual approaches. Different approaches will measure memory or learning in different ways based on the conceptual approach. For example, the neurological approach would focus on physical changes in the brain, while the behavioral approach would focus on observable changes in behavior.
- Describe the practical impact reading these articles might have on your personal or professional life.
Strive to be as concise as possible and limit the length of your completed assessment to no more than 5–6 pages, excluding the title page and reference page. Support your statements and analyses with references and
please use apa format