Professional Development Exercises :
- Describe why there is such a struggle when addressing end-of-life issues
- What are the differences between allowing a patient to die and physician-assisted suicide?
- Discuss the controversy that can occur when considering a patient’s right to know whether a caregiver has AIDS and the caregiver’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Describe the distinctions among wrongful birth, wrongful life, and wrongful conception. Discuss the moral dilemmas of these concepts
- Discuss the arguments for and against partial birth abortions
- Discuss why there is controversy over genetic markers and stem cell research
Please combine all of these responses into a single Microsoft Word document for submission. APA Format
Please submit only complete assignments (not partial or “draft” assignments).
Submit only the assignments corresponding to the module in this section.
You are not required to adhere to the 500-1000 word count for each of the responses, but please be thorough in your responses so that you adequately address all aspects of each question.