Select a cancereither in the adult or pediatric population to research. You will write a paper based on the rubric below. This assignment is an opportunity for you to explore a particular cancer of interest to you. Its purpose is to assess your understanding and demonstrate your practical application of the pathophysiologic processes that occur in diseases. This comprehensive paper will be in length and should include the following components:
PLease include this points in the paper:
SECTION POINTS POSSIBLE POINTS EARNED
Pathophysiology of the disease——–10%
Description of the clinical manifestations and assessments—–10%
Diagnostic Studies/ Laboratories——10%
Clinical Management/ Treatment Modalities——-10%
Evaluation of Treatments——10%
Patient Education and Safety (QSEN)—-10%
Choose onecase study related to the disease process. Articles must be less than 5 years old, from a scholarly, peer-reviewed journals. —–10%
APA format (title page, headers, heading, in-text citations, reference page)–10%
If writing requirements are not followed precisely, your grade on written materials may begin with a grade of 89.
1. All paper submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6thed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5. Use precise APA format that includes correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structures, andreferences.
2. Must include at least 5 peer-reviewed references, includingMcCance, K. L., &Huether, S, E. (2015). 7th edand Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).
3. Type must be Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced.
4. Use the spell check function on the computer (will help with #1).
5. Use a COVER page following APA guidelines
6. Paper must be sent via e-mail on due date.
7. Papers turned in past the due date will receive an automatic deduction of 10 points with the grade to start with a B (89).
8. If page numbers are limited, pages that exceed the limit will NOT be read and further points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages.