For this assignment, create a 500-1000 word journal entry that includes the following:
- Reflect and comment on what type of intelligence you feel you embody and why.
- Take this learning styles quiz and report your results within the journal.
- How did your perception and the test results differ? How are your intelligence type and learning style similar, if at all? If they do not seem to be related, explain why you think that is.
- How has your intelligence type or your learning style benefited you in your development, and in what ways has it held you back?
- How does being aware of your intelligence type and learning style relate to your sense of the value of continued learning?
- In what ways might it promote your success in your educational journey at Ashford and in your personal life?
You must cite all of your sources (including the video embedded above) in proper APA style. If you are unsure how to create an APA style reference page, please visit the Citation and Reference page on the Ashford Writing Center website. Aside from the website on which you took you quiz, you are to find one scholarly resource through the Ashford Library website to help support your reflections. View this great tutorial provided by the Ashford University Library which will show you how to find scholarly articles and how to assess the scholarly quality of the resource.