Article Critique Project: Revised Title Page and Reference List Instructions
(In preparation for the Article Critique Final Paper due in Module/Week 5)
This assignment is your second step in the process of completing your Article Critique Final Paper due in Module/Week 5. This assignment allows you to make any needed revisions to your choice of article or to your APA formatting.
In addition, you will include references for 3 supplementary articles that you will use to support your evaluation when writing your final article critique.
Your grade for this project is based on two criteria:
- Your ability to correctly apply current APA guidelines for formatting a paper.
- Your ability to obtain 3 additional scholarly references and correctly format all 4 of the references that you will use in your final paper.
For this assignment you will:
1) Make any suggested corrections related to your feedback from the previous assignment
2) Choose 3 scholarly journal articles that relate to the article that you chose to critique. These 3 articles will be used to support your evaluation when you write your Article Critique Final Paper. The articles that you select must conform to the following criteria:
a. The articles must be recent (published within the past 10 years)
b. The articles must be a scholarly article (peer-reviewed)
c. The articles must relate to the topic of the article that you chose to review.
3) Use proper current APA-formatting
Be sure to review the Grading Rubric for this assignment.
This assignment must include an APA-formatted title page and APA-formatted reference page with all four of the articles for your final paper.