I have a report for a biology class and it can be about any aspect of biology.
The requirements for the page is:
Research articles usually contain 5 sections and may contain subsections. The sections are:
1. Abstract – this is a very brief summary of the paper
2. Introduction – background information and why the research is important
3. Materials and Methods – the procedures used by the researchers
4. Results – the results of the study
5. Discussion – what the results mean and the significance of the study
1- The article that is used to summarize must be 9 or more pages in total length.
2- Only peer reviewed journals may be used as sources of articles to summarize
3- Examples of journals that can be used: PLOS ONE, Biological Bulletin, Marine Biology,
American Naturalist, Plant Physiology, Auk, Cell, Journal of Experimental Biology, (((Examples of magazines that cannot be used: National Geographic, Discover, Scientific
American, Popular Science, Science News, American Scientist, anything published by the
BBC, and more – popular science publications)))
_Format and length :
– Double spaced, except for the article citation
– 12 point font, 1 inch margins, 1 to 2 pages
– Use .doc, .docx, or .odt file formats
– No title page
– The top of the first page should be the citation of the article under review
– Citations should be written as a bibliographic reference:
Author(s). Year. Title. Journal Volume: page numbers.
– After the citation, double space then your name
– After your name, double space then your review