Research and References
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Create a one-page outline of your entire final paper, which is due in Unit 10.
- Provide research related to your chosen topic in prenatal development, postnatal development, or both, consisting of 1–2 pages.
- Provide a reference list that includes at least five relevant peer-reviewed academic resources, properly formatted in APA style.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA style and formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards. Use APA subheadings.
- Length of paper: A minimum of two double-spaced pages, not including the reference list.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- References: A minimum of five peer-reviewed resources are required.
Review your course project information to ensure you understand the requirements for the course project. Examine the assignment scoring guide to familiarize yourself with the grading criteria for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.