In this assignment, you will use PowerPoint to present your chosen topic for the final project. This topic you select must:
- Contain at least one major ethical dilemma relevant to your specialization in psychology or future work in the field.
- Contain at least one multicultural component or issue relevant to your specialization in psychology or future work in the field.
If this is based on a real case or situation, be sure and de-identify all components to protect confidentiality, and impose some creativity into the case so that is not identifiable.
Other Assignment Requirements
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Format: Use current APA 6th edition style and formatting guidelines.
- Font: Arial.
- Length: 3–4 PowerPoint slides, excluding title page and reference list.
- References: At least 3 scholarly sources.
Please refer to the Topic Selection and PowerPoint Presentation Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the APA Writing Feedback Rubric to provide additional feedback on your academic writing. The writing feedback rubric does not affect your assignment grade, but its feedback may factor into the grading criteria, if professional communication and writing is a course competency. Evaluate your own work using this rubric. Refer to the Learner Guide for instructions on viewing instructor feedback