You have been hired as a consultant for a small company that consists of about 15 employees. The owner of the company has noticed that her employees have begun exhibiting signs of stress over the past several weeks. The owner has asked you to provide a series of 3 1-hour workshops (1 workshop per week for 3 consecutive weeks) to the employees focusing on stress-management education and techniques.
For Part I of your Key Assignment, please include the following:
- A description of the company and the reported problem(s) (maximum of 1 page).
- Feel free to use your imagination for this part. You can create a fictional company or research a real-life company.
- Include what you imagine to be the top concerns of the company audience.
- A detailed outline of the entire 3-week sequence of workshops
- The rationale for your chosen areas of focus each week
- For example, if you choose to provide 1 workshop on stress education, what elements of stress response and management do you think are most important, and why?
It is expected that Part I will be 4–6 pages in length. Include 2–3 scholarly references to support the rationale section of the project. Use in-text citations and an APA-formatted reference list.