Write a paper that demonstrates how you will, as the administrator, prepare school personnel to conduct student-directed IEP transition meetings after the relevant assessments have been completed and analyzed. Include the short inventory of available assessment materials you completed in the Assignment Preparation in your paper. Preview the information in Chapter 9 to help you with this assignment and address the following in your paper:
- Introduction /Student Preparation
- Student Preparation Before the Meeting
- Student Preparation for Meeting
- Student Preparation for After the Meeting
- Closing the Meeting
Be sure to include the following in your transition assessment planning document:
- An APA-format cover page.
- The paper will be 5-7 double-spaced pages in length, using 12-point Times New Roman font. The cover page and reference list are not included in this page count.
- Address all four questions from the Assignment Preparation: and the five components in the Main Task.
- Include a minimum of 5 reference citations (you may use your text).
Your finished transition planning document should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.