Please read before responding and understanding the details below.This is a two part assignment. Each part should be sepertated into two docments.
Brain, Nervous System, and Sensory Systems Presentation
For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation (9-12 slides) that outlines the basic functions of the brain, nervous system, and sensory systems. Be sure to address the following issues in your presentation:
- Brain: Be sure to include the major lobes of the brain as well as the areas in the sub-cortex. A brief description of the function of each component should be included.
- Nervous System: Include the major components of the nervous system (Central/Peripheral, Autonomic/Somatic, Sympathetic/Parasympathetic). Also include the basic functions of each section, along with the basic functions of neurons.
- Sensory Systems: Include the major features involved in vision and hearing, along with how each functions so that we can see and hear.
Write an essay (1,000-1,250 words) that applies memory strategies to your daily life. Include the following:
- A minimum of two memory strategies discussed in the chapter and/or lecture.
- Explain positive and/or negative affects/effects on daily life.
- Using the eLibrary databases, include a minimum of four sources, one of which may be the textbook.