You have been hired as a consultant by an advertising firm that is developing a series of commercials family-oriented theme park. The commercials will target family members at various life stages. You have decided that understanding Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development will help you with this assignment.
- You will start by describing each stage of Erikson’s theory.
- Include in your description an analysis of a character that best represents each stage of life. The character can be from television show, a movie, or a literary character from a book. You can also use a person that you know in your life such as a friend or relative.
- In each case be sure to explain how each character represents the stage, and how the character resolves conflict.
Your assessment will be used by the advertising firm to help in developing commercials targeting various developmental stages.
Your deliverable to the advertising firm will be a 2-3 page report with your research results. You will submit one Word document with the following information:
- Description of Erickson’s theory – A description of each stage of development using the description in above list. Remember to include a description of a character that represents each stage of development.
Please use the following guidelines for formatting your assignment.
- Margins – set to one inch
- Font – 12pt. Times New Roman, no bold, or underline
- Title – center above the paper, 12 pt. font (Level A Heading), no bold, underline, or italics
- Pagination – every page; consists of a header containing a short title for the paper and page number placed in the upper right corner of the page
- Line Spacing – double space all work including the References Page.
- Point-of-View – third person, objective; limit perspective to research; no personal opinion or narrative
- In-text citations – must conform to APA requirements
- References list – must conform to APA requirements
Be sure to document your references using APA format.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials. Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s).
- Week 5 – Conception through Childhood and Adult
- Week 5 – Personality Traits
Please add your file.