Unit 9 Assignment 1
Addiction Treatment Plan
For this assignment, you will use the same case selected for u05a1 and analyze the sections of the treatment plan template. This treatment plan will address both the addiction and any co-occurring mental health diagnoses identified in u05a1. The conclusions reached in u05a1 regarding the specific DSM-based diagnoses, strengths, and challenges should take into consideration any feedback from your instructor. Make any needed revisions to u05a1 before developing the treatment plan. Include your revised assessment (the last section of u05a1) as part one of this assignment.
Follow these assignment requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is thoughtful and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
· Number of resources: Minimum of 10 scholarly sources. Distinguished submissions will likely exceed this number.
· Length of paper: 6–8 typed, double-spaced pages, plus title page and references.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Please S30.00 for the Assignment. Due (Saturday) 3/03/2018.
Unit 9 Discussion 1
Perceived Risk and Prevention
For this discussion, complete the following:
Review the assigned Lopez-Quintero, et al. (2011) article describing results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions. Then review what you posted in u03d1 regarding the relative risks of a selected stimulant and depressant. How does the data regarding “remission from lifetime dependence” for the substances you selected impact your assessment of the level of risk for the substances you addressed in u03d1? How do teens surveyed in the current Monitoring the Future study perceive the risk of using these two substances and what strategies may be helpful to impact either increasing the perception of risk or the perception of availability? Be certain to cite scholarly literature to support prevention strategies.
· Lopez-Quintero et al.’s “Probability and Predictors of Remission.”
· Blanco, et al.’s “Probability and Predictors of Remission From Life-time Prescription Drug Use Disorders: Results From the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions” (optional reading).
Please S20.00 for the Unit 9 Discussion 1. Due (Saturday) 3/03/2018.