PSYCHOLOGY WRITING EXPECTATIONS AND MODELS
As mentioned in the unit introduction, writing is a core competency in psychology and an excellent medium for contributing to the field of psychology and continuing to advance within your future career path. In this course, you will focus on practicing these skills in writing to help you develop this proficiency for your profession and your role as a graduate learner. For this discussion, share your findings from your exploration of APA style, writing models, and your own writing growth areas. Be sure to discuss the main lessons you gained from Chapter 1, “Writing for the Behavioral and Social Sciences,” from the APA Manual in this post. In addition, respond to the following questions:
- What process and strategies do you typically use when you have to write something? For instance, do you start with an outline or jump right to drafting?
- What helped you the most if you used Smarthinking? What were your strengths and weaknesses?
- What strategies, resources, and support will you use to develop your competence in communicating in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of the profession of psychology?
- What support do you think you will need?
- How do you envision using writing to further your future career path and contribute to the field?
let me know if you need any resources to complete this assignment asap