please be detailedFor this assessment, complete the following:
- Write an essay explaining the aesthetic principles expressed in visual arts and describe how they changed from the Baroque period through the early twentieth century.
- Which basic features were preserved through the centuries, and which changed dramatically?
- How do you think artists choose which styles to employ in their own work?
- Consider how these styles are exemplified in commercial design during our own time. Collect eight or ten visual images from Web sites and advertisements and explain how they incorporate traditional elements of visual design.
- Are our decisions to purchase items of clothing, jewelry, automobiles, appliances, and services influenced significantly by the visual forms in which they are presented?
Although your paper should offer a general thesis about the use of visual arts, much of the support you offer in its defense will involve details chosen from the specific examples you select. As you write, look for ways to tie everything together with your own view of the role that the visual arts continue to play in our everyday lives.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 4–6 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.