Please when you write this paper, cover every single part/point and topic that asked you to write in the first point. Read the instructions carefully.
· Write a paper discussing the structure of the current U.S. healthcare system, highlighting differences in insurance coverage options (private vs. public, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.), disparities in care among different U.S. ethnic groups, recent healthcare reform (highlighting proposed merits as well as suggested criticisms), differences between individual States’ policies, issues related to healthcare coverage of immigrants & the uninsured, and the prescription drug industry, etc.
· Approximate length: 6 pages.
· Refer to the grading rubric in the document below for specifics on grading criteria. ( Word document is below )
Formatting and Submission Instructions:
· Compose your paper using Microsoft Word or a compatible word processing application, making use of spell check and grammar check.
· Use 11-point, Times New Roman or Calibri font style.
· Double-space the paper with 1-inch margins.
· Compose about 6 pages for this assignment.
· Number the pages (center bottom).
· Include a cover sheet with a Running Head that will include the title of your paper, your full name, course name and number (EXSC 440W), date, and USCA Honor Pledge* ).
· Format and citations must use APA 6th edition criteria.
· Consult the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th ed. American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC.
· Save this assignment as “yourname_paper2.doc.” (i.e., JohnSmith_paper2.doc)